Curtain Make Up Service - Use Your Own Fabric
How To Supply Your Own Fabric
1. Measure your windows using our Measuring Guide Tab
2. Input the measurements in the quote box above
3. Whilst getting a quote if you know the width and pattern repeat of the fabric that you are using input the details and the Quote button will let you know how much of that fabric you need to purchase.
4. Input the order and make payment
5. Take a copy of the confirmation email
6. Send this confirmation along with your purchased fabric to Alison Campbell Soft Furnishings, The Office, 5 Sconce Road, Articlave, Coleraine, Co Londonderry BT51 4JT
7. On receipt we will send you an email to let you know your fabric has been safely received.
8. You will receive your order 14-21 days from our receipt of the fabric
9. The blind will arrive ready for hanging and will include all fittings required along with full fitting instructions.
10. You can add a trim or border to the Roman Blind or curtain, just email the details and we will get you a quote for this service.
11. If you need any help please give me a call and we will sort out the problem for you
Pencil pleat tape
Pencil Pleat Heading is a traditional heading style. Our Made to Measure Curtains with a pencil pleat heading are finished using 3inch curtain tape with 3 woven pockets for hooks. Using the top row of hooks allows the curtains to hang below a pole either of the two lower pockets raises the curtain over the track or pole.
AC Soft Furnishings Goblet Headed Curtains are finished with a buckram heading, and sized to fit your curtain rail. This heading adds an elegant finish to your curtains. Goblet headed curtains look best hanging under a pole. It is important that you accurately measure your pole when ordering curtains.
Triple Pleat (French Pleat or Pinch Pleat)
Triple Pleat Pinch pleat is a decorative heading for curtains, suitable for all fabrics. Triple pleat curtains have a fixed heading made to fit your curtain rail. Size and spacing of pleats varies with individual pairs of curtains. It is important that you accurately measure your pole when ordering curtains.
Double Pleat Pinch pleat is a decorative heading for curtains, suitable for all fabrics. Double pleat curtains have a fixed heading made to fit your curtain rail. Size and spacing of pleats varies with individual pairs of curtains. It is important that you accurately measure your pole when ordering curtains. Double pleat heading works better than Triple Pleat Heading with heavier fabrics.
A decorative alternative for curtain poles, eyelet headings are suitable for all weights of curtain fabric. Eyelets are available in 5 colours, satin nickel, old brass, deep black, nickel and brass. The rings have an internal diameter of 40mm suitable for curtain poles up 30mm and 66mm suitable for poles with a diameter of up to 55mm .